Registration is January 8, 2018 for the 2018/2019 School Year
Registration Begins on January 8th, 2018 and is ongoing, until classes are filled. We then begin a "waiting list".
- Hours: 8:45 am - 12:00 pm;
- Optional Lunch Bunch (Monday - Thursday) 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
- Carpool available
- The MMO/Preschool/Kindergarten Program offers 2, 3, 4 and 5 day options
- More information on:
All teachers in this program have a degree and are certified in CPR.
Contact the Kindergarten Office for further Information: 770-587-6991
- August - May
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:45 am - 1:15 pm;
- Included Lunch Bunch (Monday - Thursday)
- Curriculum will be a standard first grade curriculum taught at a pace compatible with each child.
- This class is perfect for younger students that need extra time to mature before entering an all day program.
- Children may also enter 2nd grade from our Prefirst program, if it is determined that they are ready.
- For more information on PreFirst Program (PDF) >>
Contact the Kindergarten Office for further information: 770-587-6991 or firstname.lastname@example.org