Help support our mission partner, Foster Care Support Foundation. Clothing items and general supplies are needed. The Foundation’s wish list is provided below. Items can be placed in bin locations throughout the church, dropped off at the church office (Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM), or shipped directly to the church at 710 Mimosa Boulevard, Roswell, 30075.
- Girls underwear – size 2/3 through size 16 (no briefs – preferably hipsters)
- Teen/ladies underwear – size 4 through 8 (bikini, boy short cut, hipsters)
- Boys underwear – size 2 through 8 (briefs)
- Boys loose cotton boxers and undershirts – size 6 through 16 (to be worn as summer pj’s)
- Little girl short sleeve undershirts – size 6 through 12
- Little girls swimsuits – size 6x through 8
- Boys swim trunks – size 3 through 12
- Hair items – headbands, barrettes, clips, elastic bands
- Name tags- sticky back
- Hand sanitizer
- Clorox wipes
- Lysol spray
- Arm & Hammer liquid laundry soap (no powder, please)
- Tide stain pens
- 2 inch masking tape
- 13-gallon draw string trash bags (not flex or scented, please)
- Clear packing tape (Scotch 250 or 260)
- Reinforced filament packing tape (used to seal boxes mailed to kids living too far away to come)
We accept toys for all ages in great condition or new. Please make sure all parts and pieces are included if pre-owned.
Toys for Girls
Crafts or play things for girls ages 8 and up are always more in demand since items for younger children come in more often.
Toys for Boys
Crafts or science kits, legos (especially lego people) or educational toys, especially for boys age 7 and up are always welcome.
We take any items that teens might like. Additionally, items for their dresser tops or desks, and jewelry.
Learn more about the Foster Care Support Foundation HERE.