For more than 50 years, our Kindergarten has provided a Christian learning environment to encourage each child – mentally, physically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually.
Kindergarten is an important learning year and with small class sizes and two teachers per classroom we can individualize curriculum and apply teaching methods to meet the learning needs of each child. We provide a comprehensive curriculum, of: reading, math, writing, art, science, social studies, computer, Spanish and the Bible. Additional, enrichment opportunities include daily playground time, class celebrations, music, special programs, and field trips. Click HERE for detailed program curriculum.
• 5 years by September 1
• 5-day program
• Program duration: August through May
• Hours: 8:45 AM – 12:00 PM
• Optional Lunch Bunch: Monday through Thursday, 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM
• Carpool for morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up
• Small class sizes and two teachers per classroom
• Competitive tuition and hours
• Christian teachers with college and university degrees
• All teachers First-Aid and CPR certified