Seniors Actively Living Today (SALT), join us as we travel to Kentucky and Tennessee and take in the sights! Experience the ARK Encounter, Creation Museum, Cumberland Falls, Shaker Village and more. The trip is 4 days, from May 9 to May 12. Click HERE for the complete trip itinerary and payment details.
Contact Ira Humphries in our church office (770.587.6980) with questions. Don’t miss out on this fun-filled adventure!
Trip highlights include:
- The ARK Encounter. Experience the life size Noah’s Ark in Williamstown, KY
- Cumberland Falls. Visit the second largest waterfall east of the Rockies and the largest waterfall by water volume.
- Creation Museum and Stargazer’s Planetarium. Explore Biblical history and learn how what we see in the night sky confirms God’s Word in Genesis.
- Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill. Explore the home of the third largest Shaker community in the Unites States, between 1805 and 1910.
- Historic Boone Tavern Hotel and Restaurant.
Learn more at: