Our Pre-First program is for students who have completed kindergarten and would benefit from and extra year of development prior to first grade. It is also for on-level students whose parents prefer a small, Christian environment for their children. Because of our small class size, we are able to customize the learning experience of each student. Students may also enter second grade after completing our pre-first program.
The pre-first curriculum is similar to the State of Georgia first grade curriculum with modifications, as needed. Curriculum and teaching methods are tailored to meet the learning needs of each student. Students who need a challenge are offered accelerated activities. We provide a comprehensive curriculum of: reading, math, writing, science, social studies, health, computer, Spanish and the Bible. Additional, enrichment opportunities include music (recorder based) daily playground time, class celebrations, special programs, and field tripes. Click HERE for detailed program curriculum.
• 6 years by September 1 and completed kindergarten
• 5-day program
• Program duration: August through May
• Hours: 8:45am – 1:15 PM, Fridays 8:45 AM to 12 PM
• Optional Lunch Bunch: Monday through Thursday, 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM (included with tuition)
• Carpool for morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up
• Small class sizes and two teachers per classroom
• Competitive tuition and hours
• Christian teachers with college and university degrees
• All teachers First-Aid and CPR certified